Tuesday, May 19, 2009

2 more days of school!!!

I'm so excited right now cause I only have two more days left of school cause I'm excempt from 3 of my classes!!! But almost as soon as school gets out, I have a job babysitting one of my little cousins. I enjoy watchin him though and its pretty darn good if you ask me. I only watch him 4 days a week and I get $100 a week so I think its gonna pretty much work out. My ex wants to get back with me(did I mention that?). And the thing is, I would go back to him if he hadn't messed around with a sl*t!!!! And I'm not even talking bout the pregnant one!!! What is up with all my exs?? I guess I just date the players cause they don't give a crap what I do on the weekends even if they pretend to. Like all my exs wouldn't care if I went drinkin with my friends or even to a party as long as its with my girl friends. That doesn't matter too much though I guess. Alot of guys are like that I just wish that more good guys that were worth datin were like that. Everything would be so much simpler. Oh well, screw them cause I have my best friends to hang out with this summer and they have guy relatives just bout 3 years older that live pretty much right across the street that give us alcohol, a place to sleep, invite their other guy friends over, and show us, at least me, a good time;).

No comments:

Post a Comment