Thursday, May 21, 2009
Made it through!!!
I had the best day ever!!! You wouldn't believe how many people got checked out of school today. It was insane! =P I got a check-out too. And I found out for sure that my ex is tryin to get back with me!! He's crazy if he thinks I'm going back to him after he screwed around with a sl*t! I really do miss him though is the crazy part. So really all that's keepin us apart is my pride and his idea that he can have whatever he wants when he wants. And usually that's the way it is with girls he likes. I really don't want to stoop down and date him again but idk I do think bout it. I mean, who wouldn't think bout it. Everybody I know is attached to their exs. Most of my friends tell me not to go back to him, but my best friend Lindsay is thinkin I should. You see, I'm lookin for a guy that will kinda settle down for awhile at least right now and so is she. Her boyfriend has came back so many times just because he realized that she was always gonna love him no matter what. It helps that they were closer than she's ever been with another guy(if you get what I mean) but I thought earlier today bout taken her advice bout it cause she went through the same exact thing with him but right now I'm tryin to figure out if he's worth it or not. Mostly I want to know if he only wants one thing. When we dated before he didn't seem like he was always wantin that but now that I look back at it I start to wonder what he meant by some of the things he said. His best girl friend, who's also one of my bf's, told me that he was really tryin hard to get back with me but he just doesn't see it happenin on my part. That kinda made me sad in a way cause he seems like he really likes me again but i just don't know bout it. I'm supposed to stay with Lindsay alot this summer and she'll be with her boyfriend and his best friend is my ex so I should be spendin some time with him this summer. But I tell you what, if he screws another girl before the next time I see him this summer then I'm DEFINITELY NOT going back to him!!! I'll keep you posted(ha ha get it??)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment