Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Ugh!!!!
Well....today was horrible!!! I made my latest ex-boyfriend so mad at school that he just sat and said nothin the whole assembly! That may sound perfectly normal to you, but he's the class clown. He's not supposed to be like that! And its all my fault. I told him to shut-up cause nobody wanted to hear him talk. I was really jkin though but he took it SERIOUSLY. So now I feel like crap again today. Especially since I keep on thinkin bout the ex that I love......the one wit the baby....oh, yeah. and i talked to his girl today and she totally thought i was a b word but i ignored it cause only 5 more days of school and drama baby!!!! OOHHH YEAH!! I can't wait for sweet summertime. I LOVE THAT SONG! Country is the best music ever!!!! Anyways, smart people feel free to give me advice!!!! bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment