Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Hi!!!!
Hey! to the world out there!! My name is Kayla and I'm here to express my feelings so nobody else but who I say can see them!!! Well, this should be fun=P.... Anyways, I like to mudride on my fourwheeler, hunt, read, fish, climb trees, dress up, and, of course, TALK!!! So, I have this guy problem right now. Me an this dude broke-up bout 5 or 6 months ago and ever since then I've been tryin to get over him. BUT....we only broke-up cause he has another girl prego!!! And she just had her baby bout two weeks ago. I tried so hard to get over him, but it's just not workin out for me.... He dropped out of school to support the baby, but before that he was really popular. Everybody talks bout him and his girl and baby now. They even come up and ask me how it feels to have dated a daddy. OMG!!! I wish that I could just scream my head off at them and beat the crap out of every person that brings it up. But I know that wouldn't help any cause that would just show them how much I still care bout the whole situation-right??? So I'm sittin here thinkin bout me an him when we were together and wishin that things were different. Any advice for a very confused girl???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Will somebody comment already???
ReplyDelete