Friday, June 26, 2009

Another week done and over with!!!

This week has been crazy. Everyone has been harrasing me and annoying me to death! Me and my mom have got in like 10 fights about stupid stuff for a week now, and Caden is getting too used to me so now he's starting to act like a bratt. Amber called me today and I had to lie to her and tell her I was grounded cause I'm just not telling her that her aunt is the reason I can't come over there. I mean, how do you say that to someone?? Idk...but I can't. Me and Lindsey are getting closer and closer cause all the people around us are just pissin us off and leavin us friendless. It's the same way with Oj. We're gettin closer to her too. I guess the summer just tears people apart this year, normally it brings people closer together. Everybody has been breakin-up, movin on, makin new friends, and crossin friends they've had since kindergarten off their friend list. It's some crazy sh*t. Oh yeah, Lindsey thinks that Keith likes me and I'm so excited!!! It would be perfect for me to date him cause Lane is fixin to start datin his twin brother, Kevin, and Lindsey is their first cousin. So, all me and Lane have to do is go stay the night with Lindsey and party till we pass out!!! Hmmm...idk...maybe I should forget about guys cause Keith had the option to date me all year and he never took the chance or time. I mean, at times he seemed close to it, like when we were in art class and he asked me if I would date him. I said--no, you're a man horror Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment