Friday, June 19, 2009
Bored...
I'm so bored right now. I've been sitting here at my computer for about 2 hours now just checkin up on my email accounts and blogs and things like that and I just now had time to check this one. Honestly, I'm ready to go back to school if things keep on going like this around my house. I have a babysitting job this summer and I've had to work every day this week except Wednesday. My other cousins were here yesterday and fussin bout everything I did and wanted to know why the baby was still asleep. I was cause I put him to sleep early so ya'll could come over and chat with me. They spazzed out and syco when I told them that. I was really ready for them to leave about that time! Hmm...well I have nothing to do this weekend cause I'm not allowed to stay the night with my best friend ever again. It really pisses me off cause it's all her aun't fault. One of my dad's friends was over at her house helpin her dad fix his truck and her and her aunt were on the porch. She has two babies and the toddler was climbin down the steps so she called him a stupid little m f'er. That's what I heard at least cause my dad came stormin in from Mr. Rosco's house where he hangs out with all his buddies tellin me what happened and why I was never leavin the house with Stephanie, her aunt, again. I think think it's a bunch of bull crap but its whatever I guess. And on top of that, she hasn't called in forever and the day after he tells me this she calls wantin me to come stay with her. She had it all planned out too. Garth and Cody were going to come pick us up and bring us to the rodeo so we could see them ride.(They're bull riders.) And the thing is, she needs me now. And all this crap had to happen. Her and her boyfriend just broke up after 5 months and she needs a friend. And if it was me, I would want my best friend too. Anyways, I have to go. Byes!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment