Monday, June 8, 2009

Back in the Boyfriend Business

I would tell you that I'm still mad at Ashtin but I'm not. We've been datin for about 6 days now. Isn't that crazy after I said all that crap bout him?? HA! HA! I thought it was hilarious when I looked back and read my latest blog. Anyways, he was at his best friend Cody's house the whole week after school got out and there were no girls and Lindsay still isn't answering her phone. Oh well. It's whatever but Amber called me today and was like come stay with me and I asked my mom and everything and then called her back and told her that she wouldn't let me come cause I was sick. Oh yeah, I didn't mention that did I?? I've been sick the past 3 days throwing up the past two. But today it wasn't cause I was sick it was cause I gagged on my Gatorade. Sorry for all the details. I'm happy though now I guess except for the fact that my dad is actin like a male body part that starts with a d and mom is actin like a female dog(starts with a b). =p They drive me absolutely insane!! I haven't done anything bad in over a month and oh I forgot, I learned how to drive a standard truck. I didn't really want to at first but then when my parents told me they weren't helping me get a car until I learned how. So yeah, a couple of weekends ago I stayed with my Paw-Paw and he taught me how with his old truck. IDK though. It wasn't all that bad. So I guess I really have nothing else to say except that I'm just waiting to see how long this happy spell will last with everyone nagging me. I mean I don't let it bother me if you're confused but I don't know how long that will last. Bye....

No comments:

Post a Comment