Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Whew

I spent the whole day babysitting again. It's been like this all summer long. I barely ever get a day for myself. Maybe I should just tell them that I can't babysit on Fridays. BUT...it is part of my job, so I guess that would be a good way to be out of a job next summer. Idk, I just want some time to myself so I can start hangin out with my friends again. I haven't talked to Lindsey or Oj or Amber in over a week and I have talked to any other guys this summer besides Ashtin and Nui. And the only reason I talked to Nui was because he went with me, Lindsey, and Oj to the movies(my parents still don't know about that one). Hmmm....idk what to do. At least I have tomorrow off. I think, unless BB decides to bring him at like 12 in the day. Oh well its whatever I'm sick of worring about it. It will be fine and I think I'll call Lindsey right now and see what she's doing tonight cause I'm sick of sitting around here. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment