Saturday, June 20, 2009
Whew...when did it get so hot??
Well, I spent the day at my little brother's baseball tournament and I felt like I was going to die in the heat!!! It is soooo hot from 11 to 4 here. Ugghhh. Anyways, I'm bored again and feel like going out and partyin or somethin, but I have church tomorrow and I'm not askin OJ to bring me home at like 7:30 in the mornin again. Her and Lindsay might still be at the rodeo they went to yesterday. I want to say she said it ended tonight, so I wouldn't be able to stay with her anyways. The biggest thing on my mind though is Amber, the friend I can't stay the night with anymore cause of her aunt talkin to her baby like its trash, and the fact that she has my ipod and jacket, about 4 expensive shirts, gym shorts, dressy shirts(also expensive), all the things that go to my ipod, and about 4 pairs of flip-flops, and pajama pants that I wore over there. So I'm pretty much screwed on that end of the deal cause my parents aren't gonna let up untill Stephanie moves out of the house and that's not gonna happen with her havin two babies, no job, and a loser boyfriend that keeps getting her prego. ;) The second thing is my drivers permit. I can go in one month and take the test but I'm not sure about the new law that's supposed to be coming into effect sometime soon. It would keep me from either gettin my permit or makin me keep it for 6 more months. So....I have alot to think about. I think I go think about all this right now. Bye.....=]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment