Thursday, June 25, 2009

Finally!!!!!

Well, yesterday was my first day off and Caden didn't come until 11 this morning. At least she picked him up early this afternoon. And I have $347 and I would have like $5oo but I just can't seem to keep money in my pocket. So, I talked to Lindsey, the red-head on my profile picture, until like 1 in the morning. It was crazy!!! We talked for 6 hours cause we'd been on the phone since 8 that night. We had alot of catchin up to do though. I still haven't talked to Amber or Oj and I think Amber is pretty ticked off about me not bein able to stay with her anymore, even though she doesn't know that it's offical. She just thinks I'm too busy for her but I make time for my other friends. Idk...she's the type of friend that wants her best friend to be her only friend and for her only friend to have one friend, her. So that just p*sses her off alot! I haven't talked to Ashtin or anybody but I'm kinda glad cause I think the guy I've been goin after for this whole year(on and off and even when I do have a boyfriend)likes me. Cause he is first cousins with Lindsey and he told Lindsey after she got off the phone with me one day that anytime she wanted him to bring her to my house he'd bring her. She was just kiddin around and was like what if you're busy?? And then he said I'll make the time. So, I offically think that I may have a boyfriend if I ever make it around to staying with Lindsey at her house. That excites me but I know that no matter how happy I am in a relationship, every time I get kinda personal with him, it will always remind me of my ex that's a dad. It's okay though, cause I wouldn't trade one second of it for any new relationship that made me 10x more happy. But that's me cause I really think I helped him through a tough time in his life and helped him realize what a B word the girl he knocked up is. Oh well, we can't change the past and it doesn't help to think about it. But I'm just sayin, I wouldn't trade those moments for anything. And I would prolly be the happiest I could be if I got to date Keith, and in time who knows?? Maybe I would forget all about Alex, but I don't think so. I'm sure that once every person has been with another one and things just click they never forget the person that made them so happy. I hope I'm helpin somebody, because I'm not helpin me. Byes, goin to check out the ice cream sit-ye-ation. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment